Research groups at the John Innes Centre are making an effort to offer open access to their research, and research data via online portals and data-sets.
Some of the resources below are archived for browsing, while some remain actively updated.
- SeedStor – The Germplasm Resources Unit is an internationally recognised repository for the long-term curation and provision of crop germplasm resources
- Brassica Genome Gateway – The Brassica Genome gateway offers access to Brassica sequence and genetic mapping data
- StrepDB – Streptomyces.org gives access to information for S. clavuligerus, S. avermitilis, S. griseus, S. scabies and S. coelicolor. It also features information about API access
- OpenAshDieback – As part of a cross-institute project to fight ash dieback, OpenAshDieBack has made sequence data openly available online via GitHub
- PGene – Germplasm accession and gene list databases for Pisum