Applications for 2020 will open on Monday 4 November.
Explore how some of the world’s best plant and microbial scientists work on their research and learn about all the ways in which the science of today is reality of tomorrow.
The 2020 Year 10 Science Camp week will take place between 6 – 10 July.
Find out how you too can become a scientist to investigate mysteries and change the world. For example, in 2014 our Year 10 Science Camp students helped identify a new plant species.
- Research historic herbal medicines in our historical archives
- Look for new medicines that have beneficial anti-inflammatory properties
- Learn about plant compounds and how to extract them
- Tour the laboratories across the Norwich Research Park
- An individual placement day in a laboratory
- A poster presentation of your work
On their experience of the 2017 camp a student said “I definitely recommend this amazing experience to the younger years at school. I’ve already shared a lot of my experience with close friends and family members, who all agreed that the week sounded great”.