If you have worked or studied at the John Innes Centre, and are not already a member of our alumni network join our alumni network.
As a John Innes Centre alumni we would like you to:
- Follow us on social media – you can find us on LinkedIn and Twitter. Join the John Innes alumni group on LinkedIn and comment and share
- Share with us – we would be interested to hear about your experience of working and studying at John Innes Centre, and your onward career and achievements
- Recommend us to your colleagues looking for the next step in their career
- Help us find our lost alumni – if you have friends and colleagues that previously worked and studied at the John Innes Centre, encourage them to join our alumni network or contact us
- Update your details and contact preferences
We aim to:
- Provide a place for our alumni to remain in contact with the Institute, current staff and students, and their peers
- Provide a space for collaboration and engagement
- Build up a network of alumni who would like to be mentors and/or share their experiences
- Understand where our alumni are and the range of careers they have undertaken
For further information email firstname.lastname@example.org.