If you have worked or studied at the John Innes Centre, you can join the alumni network.
We aim to:
- Provide a place for our alumni to remain in contact with the JIC and our current staff and students
- Provide a space to enable collaboration, knowledge exchange and engagement
- Build a network of alumni who would like to be mentors and/or share their experiences with our current staff and students, and each other
- Understand where our alumni are and the range of careers they have undertaken
You can also:
- Stay Up To Date – Follow us on social media – find us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Join the John Innes alumni group on LinkedIn
- Share with us – we would love to hear about your experience of working and studying at John Innes Centre, and what you’ve been up to since leaving us
- Recommend us to your colleagues looking for the next step in their career
- Take a look at our current vacancies and apply to re-join the John Innes Centre
Help us find our lost alumni – if you have friends and colleagues that previously worked and studied at the John Innes Centre, encourage them to join our alumni network or contact us
If you are already a member and have moved, have new contact details or have changed role you can use this form to update your contact details and preferences
For further information email email@example.com.