Dr Clare Stevenson is hosting a 20 minute seminar about our Biophysical Analysis Platform, which will be followed by a Q&A session.
The seminar will feature;
- A brief introduction to how we can help you to study biomolecular interactions
- A brief overview will be given to the techniques of Surface Plasmon Resonance (SPR), isothermal titration Calorimetry (ITC) and Circular Dichroism (CD) Spectroscopy
- Opportunity to ask questions
This is an open seminar and all are welcome and no prior knowledge is required.
Questions are welcome in advance – email your questions to Debra Canton-Stoker.
During the seminar the Q&A will be available in the right-hand menu on joining the webinar. Feel free to ask questions throughout the webinar – these will be collated by the organising team and chair and asked at the end of the seminar. Any announcements/information from the organisers during the seminar will also be posted here.
As with all virtual events, we are dependent upon the internet connections of our presenters; we ask for your patience should we encounter technical difficulties during the event.
Note that for this seminar:
- If you’re already signed in to Teams, you’ll join as an authenticated user
- If you’re not signed into Teams, you’ll join anonymously on the web
The webinar will be recorded and available on demand after the event.
Training sessions – attendance by registration only
- Monday May 11, 14:00 – Introduction to Surface Plasmon Resonance as a tool to study biomolecular interactions (Clare Stevenson) 1 hour session via Zoom
- Tuesday May 12, 15:00 – Introduction to Isothermal Titration Calorimetry as a tool to study biomolecular interactions (Clare Stevenson) 1 hour session via Zoom
- Wednesday May 13, 13:30 – Introduction to CD spectroscopy (Julia Mundy) 30 min session via Zoom
To register for any or all of these sessions email firstname.lastname@example.org