We host a weekly programme of seminars with internationally eminent plant and microbial scientists.
Email email@example.com to request access.
We will announce speakers for the next academic term below, as soon as they are confirmed.
- 22 October – Professor Karen Vousden, The Francis Crick Institute – ‘Eat to Live: a Role for Diet in Cancer Therapy’
- 12 November – Professor Yu Hao, National University of Singapore – ‘Regulation of seed size by mobile TERMINAL FLOWER1 in Arabidopsis’
- 19 November – Dr Colin Hughes, University of Zurich – ‘Title TBC’
- 26 November – Professor Jane Parker, Max Planck Institute – ‘Title TBC’
- 3 December – Professor Julia Santiago Cuellar, University of Lausanne – ‘Title TBC’