We host a weekly programme of seminars with internationally eminent plant and microbial scientists.
Email email@example.com to request access.
As soon as they are confirmed we will announce speakers for the next academic term here.
- 24 November – Redefining mobility in bacterial genetics – Prof. José Penadés, Imperial College London
- 1 December – Epigenetics beyond the chromosome: from molecules to ecosystems – Dr. Daniel Jarosz, Stanford University
- 12 January – Embryo-endosperm communication in developing seeds: Establishing the boundaries of an ambiguous relationship – Prof. Gwyneth Ingram, CNRS/ Ecole normale supérieure de Lyon
- 19 January – Prof. Karen Maxwell, University of Toronto
- 26 January – Predictive network modelling to engineer enhanced lettuce disease resistance – Prof. Katherine Denby, University of York
- 2 February – Prof. Steven Spoel, University of Zurich
- 9 February – OPEN Biffen Lecture – Prof. Ken Giller, Wageningen University & Research
- 16 February – Prof. Tony Pridmore, University of Nottingham
- 1 March – Prof. Rodolphe Barrangou, North Carolina State University
- 8 March – Chatt Lecture – Prof. Hiroaki Suga, University of Tokyo
- 15 March – Enzyme discovery & engineering to create suitable biocatalysts – Prof. Uwe Bornscheuer, Greifswald University