The Friday Seminar series will be run on a virtual platform for the foreseeable future.
Each seminar will be pre-recorded and available to view for five days, followed by a live Q&A session.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to the recording.
We will announce speakers for the next academic term below, as soon as they are confirmed.
- 30 April – Professor Gunther Doehlemann, University of Cologne – “The Effectors of Smut Fungi and How They Shape Fungal Lifestyle”
- 7 May – Professor Barry Pogson, Australian National University – Title TBC
- 21 May – Professor Sir Dieter Helm, University of Oxford – “The Future of Farming”
- 11 June – Professor Britt Koskella, University of California, Berkeley – Title TBC
- 25 June – Professor Elena Kramer, Harvard University – The Scott-Moncrieff lecture; “Exploring the genetic basis of floral novelty in Aquilegia”
- 9 July – Professor Hailing Jin, University of California, Riverside – “Cross-Kingdom RNAi and extracellular vesicle-mediated small RNA trafficking between plants and fungal pathogens”