We value our alumni and would like to stay connected.
If you have worked or studied at the John Innes Centre we would love to hear from you and be able to share your stories and successes.
Our alumni community brings together past and current staff and students creating an active network of shared experience and collaboration.
As a John Innes Centre alumni we would like you to:
- Follow us on social media – you can find us on LinkedIn and Twitter. Join the John Innes alumni group on LinkedIn and comment and share
- Share with us – we would be interested to hear about your experience of working and studying at John Innes Centre, and your onward career and achievements
- Recommend us to your colleagues looking for the next step in their career
- Help us find our lost alumni – if you have friends and colleagues that previously worked and studied at the John Innes Centre, encourage them to join our alumni network or contact us
We aim to:
- Provide a place for our alumni to remain in contact with the Institute, current staff and students, and their peers
- Provide a space for collaboration and engagement
- Build up a network of alumni who would like to be mentors and/or share their experiences
- Understand where our alumni are and the range of careers they have undertaken
The Alumni map below has a pin for each location where alumni are now, and details how many alumni are there and the area they work in. We’d like to fill the map with pins – can you help us find more of our alumni?