The scientific photography service supports plant and microbial science at the Norwich Research Park; however, other studio-based photography is undertaken and enquiries are welcome.
We have a large studio where we provide images used by scientists in their research and in scientific papers and lectures.
The Scientific Photography equipment and services at the John Innes Centre include;
- UV flourescent photography
- Social Events
- VIP visits
- General studio photography of larger items; plants or equipment
- Macro work of microbes, plants and insects, which might be using flash fibre-optics
- Dark-field illumination of subjects such as petri dishes, plants and time-lapse photography
- Copy work e.g. plants from the John Innes Foundation collection of Rare Botanical Books
- General Photography reflecting the work and impact of the John Innes Centre
"We provide a full photographic service for the John Innes Centre, specialising in scientific photography, either on location on in our own well-equipped studio"
- Andrew Davis, Scientific Photography
- Telephone: 01603 450444
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org