At the John Innes Centre we produce a range of publications, ranging from our magazine, 'Advances', through to our Annual Reports and accounts.
Each addition will shine a spotlight on the wide array of world-leading research at the institute and our links with industrial partners.
Advances will look at a range of topics each issue, such as how we've;
- Discovered the next antibiotic
- Made food more nutritious
- Adapted crops to a changing climate
Annual reports and accounts
- Annual Report and Accounts for the year ended 31 March 2016
- Annual Report and Accounts for the year ended 31 March 2015
- Science with Impact
Depending on what you are using it for, you will require a different version of the John Innes Centre logo.
Below, you will find a downloadable logo pack, with versions of the logo that contain the 'Unlocking Nature's Diversity' strapline and versions that do not.
For guidance on which version to use, download our John Innes Centre brand guidelines document